Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Wednesday 8 April 2015

Quick Update and UP NEXT: Boomerang... TONIGHT!!!

Back from Easter and it's great to see a little sunshine in the Big Smoke!

Apart from taking joke political quizzes, I've been having a pretty stress-free few days. (Anyone would think there was an election coming up...)

I'm in two minds about whether to post anything explicitly party-political. After letting loose on a Facebook group message board the other day, I get the feeling that I've said enough.








That aside, I've also been filling in questionnaires/ assessments that were due in weeks ago... (I thought the typo was my brain... it wasn't)

I'm also doing a bit of planning for my upcoming trip to Bilbao which I'll say more about in a week or so.



I just about managed to catch Indigo Williams last night at Hackney's Hammer & Tongue, had a quick shoe swap with her and then back home to read.


I've just finished re-reading We the Animals, by Justin Torres, who is going to be my mentor at Lambda Writers' Retreat this summer. I'm just over a third of the way to buying a ticket to get there - exciting - and could use all the help I can get so I'm fully there! Check out my fundraising page for more info.

BOOMERANG!!

And, now it's off to the Rutland Arms tonight for Boomerang Club. Looking forward to performing; really excited about hearing Amy Acre read again, and Hibaq Osman, who I've heard great things about. Come on over if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment